Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Sissy & A Sneak Peek

Today is my little sister Shelley's (aka Sissy and Belle-Belle) birthday! Happy birthday sis! We celebrated yesterday when she made us a yummy dinner. Yes, she cooked her own birthday dinner - she insisted! She made yummy Creamy Lemon Fettuccine. My mom made dessert, Lemon Cloud Pie (per request of the birthday girl - no cakes for her!). It turned out to be a citrus themed day. Shelley is holding the altered Hello Kitty birthday hat I made her.
She admired the unadorned hats that I had leftover from another project, so I dolled one up for her!
I also wanted to give my Sweet & Sinister Swap partner Monica a little sneak peek. Monica said she will be shipping my package this week. Yay! Can't wait to get it, she has posted some very exciting sneak peeks. Monica, your package will ship this week as well!



12 comments:

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Happy Birthday to you sister!Looks like she had a lovely day, and I love the sneak peak of the s---r!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!


Ack! LOL, that's so cute, in a sinister sort of way...

Looking forward to the reveals of everyone's swap items, as there are sure a lot of peeks!

Anonymous said...

Your cute & sinister goodie sneak peek is looking adorable. And lemon fettucine sounds very yummy!

Teresa

Natasha Burns said...

Happy birthday Sissy!
Love the hat you made and all your things you have been working on lately! You are a busy girl aren't you. And you always seem to have food around you that is so yummy sounding!!!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Happy birthday to your sister!! What a cute little hat you made her!

Heather :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Shelley!! Very cute hat you mad for her. Also, the S&S project you are working on looks very fun!! I can't wait to see the finished product - and everyone elses. Such a fun swap.

allie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

Jada said...

Happy birthday to your sis!!

My Paper World said...

The altered hat is so fab. I love it! ( and I think that your sisters birthday eats sound very yummy! )

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hope your sis had a happy birthday! I am almost 40 and LOVE LOVE LOVE Hello Kitty. My friend just bought me a new little change purse and I carry it everywhere - the other day I left it on the counter and the lady walked over to me and asked if I had a daughter and was this hers. I told her no, I have 3 boys and that HELLO KITTY change purse is mine.
Had credit cards in it so I'm glad she brought it over!

Have a great day.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Monica said...

Oh so exciting !! I love the sneak peaks! I have been a bit stressed and in a funk and havent got your package in the mail, I hope to have it out atleast by Monday!
You sound like me with Holidays and how is it that we wives always wind up shopping for both families???

Gina said...

Looks like a lovely birthday and a real sweetheart of a sister! Your hat is so cute : )

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

I hope she had a great bday!!! (mine was the 15th) :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity