Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week Free of Recreational Technology

Hello Friends!
Just popping in to say that hubby and I are in the midst of our self proclaimed Week Free of Recreational Technology challenge.  This means no TV, computer (other than for work), Facebook, iphone, Droid, etc. use.  Of course I am cheating by posting this but I wanted to let you know I will be offline the rest of the week!  I have also had to turn on comment moderation for now.  Way too many spam comments and I just can't keep up with them.  Have a great week.  I'll report back on our ability to be tech free!
Hugs,
Karla


6 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

Enjoy!!!
I did that for a few days and it was so peaceful!!!
Your sweet baby is adorable and growing so fast!!
Blessings!

Lorrie said...

Enjoy your tech-free week!

Dolores said...

Wow Karla! I really admire you and your husband for doing a week free of recreational technology.
I'm not saying I can't do it, but ...oh my gosh.... it would be so difficult.
Good luck!!!
Dolores

Lori said...

oooh, good luck with that!!! i would never make it...even when i take a blog break, i still sneak peeks at my reader:)

roseroomnz.com said...

Enjoy!!! Rachaelxo

Jeanie said...

I had one of those -- but through necessity, not choice! Come back soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity