Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time to Take a Break

Hello my friends.  I hope you are all enjoying your summer (or winter for my Aussie friends!).  I have decided to take an indefinite break from my blog.  I feel I don't have the time to properly devote to it and it simply isn't what I want it to be.  I haven't done much crafting or creating and when I do, it has been inspired from projects I've seen on others blogs.  In other words, I haven't had that many original ideas or fabulous finds to share.  I have also not been great at taking photos.  Lots of photos of Chelsea but I am not keen to post too many photos of her here.  I am on Facebook and if I'm not already friends with you please request me!  I find that to be a much easier forum to keep up with.  I am still visiting blogs regularly.  I can't imagine life without visiting some of you!

When the time comes that I'm able to have a bit more creative time I will start posting again.  I know that time will come...  Until then, see you all on your blogs...


4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Creativity ebbs and flows with life's seasons. Right now, you're pouring your life into your little one, and that's a good thing.

You'll find other outlets for creativity throughout life. I think it's important to know when to let go of one and embrace another.

kandeland said...

wishing you a wonderful summer Karla! I hope you are well and that putting your blog in the cabinet will allow you to enjoy life to the fullest! and if and when you wish, I will look forward to your return! please check in occasionally and let me know how you are my friend!
xoxo natalea

The Rose Room said...

It's how it goes sometimes! Quite a commitment blogging is! See you on facebook! Rachaelxo

Jeanie said...

I've had a rough blogging summer, too. Too many hard things on the plate. I post, but have been a bad visitor which doesn't seem fair. I think I'm coming back, but that's this week!

I hope you are enjoying Ms. C. to the max -- I can see why you don't post more. I'm on FB too. Let's find each other!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity