Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Clean and Shiny

A few posts ago I mentioned Shaklee cleaning products and wanted to let you know how they are working for me. They were featured on Oprah's Earth Day episode. I purchased one of their product packs and used it for my thorough weekly cleaning. I can't say enough good things about these products! I had some reservations as I have tried other green cleaning products in the past and they weren't worth the recycled packaging they came in! The Shaklee line is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. There are no harsh chemicals or irritants. They also ship everything in concentrated form and leave you to add the water - so one bottle of cleaner concentrate will get me many, many, many full size bottles - much more economical and pocketbook friendly! I have the Hand Wash Concentrate, Dish Wash Concentrate, Fresh Laundry Concentrate, Soft Fabric Fragrance Free Dryer Sheets, Super Microfiber Window Cloth, and best of all the Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. The H2 product can be used to clean everything including glass and mirrors. No streaks! These products would be great for those with small children and anyone who has asthma. I swear I am not working for this company - I just want to pass on a great find!

I'm enjoying all the May Day Basket posts today! I couldn't get my act together in time to participate in the swap but it looks like everyone had a great time.


7 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Your little collage photo with this post just cracks me up!

Happy May Day to you! =)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

You have a throughough weekly cleaning??? Plus a full time job and everything else? Wow, I am impressed!

Merci-Notes said...

Hi! Thanks for the enviro freindly product tips! I am going to be checking them out! It is so important to be re-energized periodically so as to stay on track with our values!
How is your softie coming along? It is going to be fantastic and I am excited to see your finished product!
With Kindness,
Mary

Romanza Events said...

I have that "I wish my whole house was clean" coffee mug. It makes me chuckle inside when I have my morning brew. ~Risa

The ParTea Planner said...

Oops, that should have been posted under The ParTea Planner. Hate it when I do that. ~Risa

Sonia said...

Hey Karla,
You have been tagged by me. Please check my blog to find out more:o)
Have Fun!!!
Sonia

Design.by.Kina said...

oooo, thanks for the tip! I'm getting a catalog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity