Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vintage Linens and Curtain Panels

Hello all!  We've had to go through the sad process of cleaning out my grandmother's home.  She has Alzheimer's and had to be placed in a nursing facility back in December.  Her home has recently sold and it has been quite emotional going through her things.  I found many vintage linens and lace curtain panels that I know someone will appreciate.  It is not that I don't, just that I already took many items and don't have anymore room!  I've listed them all in my Etsy shop, click here to be taken directly to the shop.  I'm not looking to profit off of these items, just to basically cover the cost of shipping them.  I do hope they will find a good home.  The below photos are a few of the items I've listed.  Please check out my shop for more.  Thank you for looking!  Hope you are all enjoying your summer.





5 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma, Karla. Mine had dementia, and also had to be moved to a home for 24 hour care. It's amazing going through their lifetime collections of things. I actually recognised your strawberry tablecloth, I have a bag made from the same vintage tablecloth. Hope they all go to lovely new homes xo

Merci-Notes said...

Hi Karla,

You all and Your Grandmother must be going through so much. I hope that she is close by so you can visit.

xo,
Mary

Jeanie said...

How very difficult for you, Karla. That is never easy, and such an emotional ride. Please take care of yourself. Sending you love.

Jenn said...

I'm sorry about your grandma, Karla. That is so tough. Beautiful linens. I'm sure the people who got them will treasure them. ;0)

Suzanne said...

The vintage linens are beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity