Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Creative Fun

I've been working on some fun custom orders for the talented Angelina. She requested a lemon box as well as a cherry box.


She also sent along this fun pink and white Christmas image and asked me to create a box featuring it. We agreed a rectangle box would be better suited. She requested it be done in pinks and whites but left the rest up to me. I hope she is pleased with the outcome!



Here is a photo of her three boxes. These were a lot of fun to work on. Thanks so much for your support Angelina!

I also created this custom bracelet featuring a vintage rhinestone focal. I've recently been lucky enough to receive a lot of great vintage jewelry pieces from several friends so I'll be creating some more vintage inspired items for my shop. I'm having so much fun with it! Thanks so much to all of my wonderful blogging friends for supporting me in this. I've always wanted to create and share my creations and I never thought it would be possible until I came across this wonderful community. I treasure each and every one of you and I thank you for inspiring me everyday.


17 comments:

Jenn said...

I hope to see some more of your fabulous boxes in your little store. I'd like to pick one up for my secret sister!! ;-)

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Karla...are you selling that bracelet?? I LOVE it!!! Let me know if you are!

Love your pretty boxes!

Heather :)

The GlitterFairy... said...

Karla, your stuff is beautiful. Love the boxes. Bracelet is gorgeous, too.
Hope you're doing well on etsy. It's a great place for selling. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karla,
Thanks so much for visiting my new blog ~ it's lovely to meet you!!

I love those pretty boxes and that bracelet...well it is just gorgeous!!

Catch up with you again soon.
Kathy :)

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Your round boxes are my favourite-they look so vintagey!!

www.angelinascards.com said...

I am so excited to get them! I will be getting more for Christmas presents! They are beautiful!!!!!! Thanks so very much,Angelina

deb said...

Ooh, that bracelet is stunning.

Lallee said...

Wonderful creations. The bracelet is really beautiful.

Jada said...

I love that bracelet!!

Susie Q said...

Love those sweet boxes..the cheery cherry one is darling!

Your jewelry is just stunning. Truly.

Hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Your lemon~yellow box is delightful! So sweet! Also, the bracelet with the vintage mixed with the new is very attractive! Your Esty store is growing!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Those look great! I know it was fun...a shame we can't all sit at one gigantic table and craft our bloggy little hearts out, isn't it?

Jenn said...

Karla, if you feel up to making a pink and white one let me know. i have to mail something special out and i think one of those round boxes would be PERFECT. I don't know much about her yet, but pink is her color. hehe

let me know~
Thanks!

Jenn

Design.by.Kina said...

Oh!!! What a gorgeous bracelet!!!! Are you selling it? How much?

www.angelinascards.com said...

I GOT THEM AND I LOVE THEM!!!!I will be ordering more ! You are truly gifted! Thanks so much,Angelina

Unknown said...

Karla, your boxes are just beautiful - as always. And the bracelet is stunning. Such a pretty rhinestone focal piece surrounded by the beautiful beads. Well done Karla!!

allie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

LOVE this bracelet!!!!!!! can't wait to see more!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity