Monday, July 9, 2007

Flea Market Finds

Hello dear friends. I hope you had a nice weekend. I had a successful time at several estate/tag sales as well as the flea market. Above is a sampling of some of the fabulous vintage jewelry I found. This is a wonderful hat I found at the flea market. I intend to cut it up for the flowers, but I will probably keep it in tact for a bit as it is so pretty and inspiring to look at.


Here are some antique linens as well as a vintage wallpaper roll. I got the wallpaper for $1! If you are looking for some fabulous papers - look no further then Karla and Cerri. I purchased some great packs from each today.


This was a wonderful surprise from Louise. She sent me a package of vintage Cape Cod postcards as well as some seashell stickers and a handmade tag! Thanks so much Louise! I love it!

I'd like to thank everyone for their wonderful feedback on my boxes. I'm happy to say my aunt was quite pleased with hers. I hope to be making some of the small round boxes this week for my Etsy shop. I have some fun summery papers I want to play with! A blessed day to all.


14 comments:

Lallee said...

I love the jewelry and hat you found. I've never been to an estate sale, but one of these days.......

Lallee

Gina said...

Oh so delicious!

cammy said...

What lovely goodies you found.

Simply Me Art said...

Wow, You did Fabulous.I am so Jealous. The Hat is Wonderful too.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

You really got some nice old jewelry. I used to have a box of old jewelry when I was little just to play with...wish I still had it!

Natasha Burns said...

Karla what finds!!!!!! Love your buttons, have you seen Heather's button finds on her blog too? All so wonderful!
That hat, I am so jealous! I was looking everywhere at the market and for days in antique shops for a hat to cut up the flowers and didn't find anything nice enough but yours is so great!!!

Anonymous said...

Great vintage finds! Bet that was fun! I received my earrings from you yesterday...I love them! They are just beautiful! Thank you the pretty packaging (satin bag!) and the cute card, and for your DARLING VINTAGE TAG!!!! I love that! Made my mail day a good one! Thanks again!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

I adore that vintage hat-so pretty!!

Unknown said...

That jewelry is lovely!! And the hat as well. I just love vintage jewelry and hats. I wear vintage jewelry all the time :o)

allie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Wow! You did find some nice things!

The jewelry and hat are lovely, but I'm focused on you pile of linens.
hmmmm...it looks like a bit of lavender is in there. :)

And your boxes in the last post are simply stunning. REALLY Beautiful!

Kimberly :)

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

I love all of your pretties! Love love the jewelry and linens.

Heather

Charmingdesigns said...

You found some great goodies! I will be watching to see what you do with all these. I have 3 vintage hats. I have them hanging on my craft room wall..as I need the flowers I take little snipets. If I put them away I forget about them lol. Laurie

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

What fun jewelry~ I hope you will actually wear it!
I have some pieces that I love to flash around... nothing like a little bling.

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh wow...I fancy that jewelry!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity