Sunday, July 15, 2007

Shop Update

Hello again dear friends. I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend. I've been busy with many projects including repainting our shed (thanks to help from my sister!) a cottagey green and yellow (I'll post photos after it receives a few finishing touches) and creating some new items for my shop. I've featured them here. Above is a fabulous necklace featuring a vintage chain and fabulous vintage pendant. Update - the necklace has been sold. Thank you!

I thought these were fun colors from some sassy summer earrings. The orange and lime beads are vintage.


And by popular request, I've added some fun boxes. A red and white gingham and cherry box...


And a citrus green and yellow box featuring a vintage girl and deer image. Update this box has been sold. Thank you!

Some fun and fabulous items came in the mailbox including the above brown paper bag scrapbook from Heidi. Check out her blog and leave a comment and she will mail you (for free!) a blank scrapbook to personalize. She has also created a Flickr group for everyone to post their results.


Above is the absolutely fabulous cottage pack I received from the other wonderful Karla. This pack was so chockful I could hardly contain myself as I opened it! I couldn't get everything in the photo. One special touch Karla added is a personalized bookmark. I can't wait to start creating with some of this bounty.


These are some gorgeous vintage pillowcases and lace trim from Heather. Her store is full of some beautiful items! She also has some leads on the Foof-a-Life book - which I finally got a copy of (or at least it is on order)!

Lastly, I have to let you all know that I have been making the wonderful Raspberry Mocha that Kina has been so kind to share. Click here for the recipe. I've been making it in the morning and sipping it at work - Yummy!


21 comments:

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Wonderful eye-candy!!!

Love the jewelry pieces and the crepe paper ruffles on the little boxes are too cute.

Heather does have some beautiful linens, doesn't she?! Those pillowcases are lovely!

Kimberly :)

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Hi Karla! I am so glad you liked your pretty linens and lace.

I love that necklace you put in your etsy... and the earrings are so fun! Love those.

It is so fun getting mail isn't it? Heather :)

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

oops.. forgot to comment on how beautiful your boxes are!! love those!!

Jada said...

Those boxes are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Karla,
I LOVE the boxes! To die for CUTE!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, and adding me to your list. I've just added ya to mine. ;) YEAH!!!!!
All your items are sooo lovely!!!
Jenn

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a pretty necklace and earrings.

Glad you liked your cottage collage kit!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

I love your necklace! And the boxes are lovely too!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH , I'M SOOOO HAPPY! I snagged that necklace! I LOVE IT!!! Beautiful! I'm so excited to have a peice of you art! Vicki

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Karla,

Your newest shop additions are so beautiful! You are multi talented, that's for sure.

I have added your blog to my list....sorry for the delay, my sidebar has a mind of it's own!
Lidy

Renee said...

Beautiful, i so love the necklace, I went to buy it and someone beat me to it. All of your stuff is beautiful but I so love the necklace, great job!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

All I have to say is pure awesomeness! Nita

Simply Me Art said...

Wow your creations are Amazing and all of your goodies are Great. Jamie

Merci-Notes said...

OOOhhh so delicous!!!! Your creations are WONDERFUL!!!!! : ) I can see why that necklace flew out the door!!! You are really sailing now! : ) : ) : )
HUGS,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Wowowow! Gosh darn, I was too late for that first necklace, which is stunning by the way!

Karla sends grrrreat stuff doesn't she!

And your boxes are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Everything is beautiful! Wonderful work Karla!!!

Natasha Burns said...

Karla it's all beautiful stuff! love the new creations, they are so sweet! (BTW the link you have where it says 'shop' takes me through to a very strange error message, not sure if anyone else gets that screen or not?)

Love the stuff you got from everyone too! I must go pop over to Heidi's!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Check out my blog, I just gave you the "Rock'n girl blogger" tag!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Pretty, pretty all of it!

The GlitterFairy... said...

Too cute! Love those earrings and sweet boxes.
Laurie

Jenn said...

Karla,
Thanks for checking in on me! It was nice to hear from you. Oh, and getting the opportunity to swipe up one of your awesome boxes...YAY!! I almost missed out. :)

Jenn

Anonymous said...

More boxes please. Possibly some vintage dogs? They would make great gifts! (Hollyhocks)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity